Chargers may not be in L.A. for long (1 Viewer)

Should of never left San Diego...that's how much the owners and league care about the Fans.....but I bet the Fans welcome them back with open arms...go back to San Diego and all is forgiven.

Honestly...how many times are they going to give LA a team...and then be forced to move it? I haven't kept up with all the ins and outs but hasn't it been the Raiders (twice? more?), Rams (at least once before that I know of),...were there more?

Hey, Roger. We’ve been through this before. We tried to tell you. Larger market doesn’t neccessarily mean more fans and more money. Los aangeles is a very flakey market. Why? Because Los Angeles is a mega-conglomeration of people from all over the country. A very large portion of LA metro area NFL fans are fans of teams that don’t reside in LA. You can’t force a team down their throats.

LA is definitely supporting the Rams right now so the "LA cant support a team" narrative is false. They just don't care for the chargers. It was always a Rams/Raiders town.

Los Angeles does not deserve an NFL franchise, much less two. Stupid is as stupid does.
It's would argue the Rams belong in L.A. They were there for fifty years. They should have never left. The only reason they relocated was because the owner wanted to go back to her hometown.
That being said, the Chargers should've never left for LA, but the problem is that the Spanos family has been nothing but trouble for the city of San Diego. When I traveled for the "Brees Retuns" game, the Spanos family were treated with disdain by the fans there.
To me, the optical situation would be the Rams/Raiders in L.A. while the Chargers go to Vegas.

L.A doesn't give a sheet about football even if they're winning and yet they continue to get teams sad as hell

Egg on Goodell's face.

goodell-egg.jpg

LA is definitely supporting the Rams right now so the "LA cant support a team" narrative is false. They just don't care for the chargers. It was always a Rams/Raiders town.

Any city can support a winner.

2017 opener after a 4-12 season...

rams-colts-opener-09-10-17.png

They won 46-9. This was the week after...

DZKWAejV4AAsAJs

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom