Chargers signed CB Derek Cox (1 Viewer)

We should not let Keenan leave without a contract. He really wants to be here so there's no reason for him to leave!

Dammit Seems like we're always a day behind. Same happend with Kruger even tho we couldn't offer him what browns did. Does nnamdi or Lewis have a team scheduled b4 visiting us? Hope not

We should not let Keenan leave without a contract. He really wants to be here so there's no reason for him to leave!

We typically do however, even when we end up signing them later. So go ahead and prepare yourself

I take this as a sign that Lewis is signing. Nothing to back that up just the way I interpret it. Have a feeling we'll be linked to Barwin tomorrow also... Again, a hunch.

I take this as a sign that Lewis is signing. Nothing to back that up just the way I interpret it. Have a feeling we'll be linked to Barwin tomorrow also... Again, a hunch.

That's possible. I mean that's a plausible explanation, we agreed in principal with Lewis tonight, called and canceled Derek Cox's visit, so he pulled the trigger on San Diego. It's a rational explanation.

Dammit Seems like we're always a day behind. Same happend with Kruger even tho we couldn't offer him what browns did. Does nnamdi or Lewis have a team scheduled b4 visiting us? Hope not

Keenan was here today and stayed overnight from all indications.

That's possible. I mean that's a plausible explanation, we agreed in principal with Lewis tonight, called and canceled Derek Cox's visit, so he pulled the trigger on San Diego. It's a rational explanation.

A gentlmens agreement we have kind sir.

It seems that we are not the attractive team for free agents anymore, I blame Goodell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom