N/S Chargers team doctor accidentally punctured Tyrod Taylor's lung on Sunday (1 Viewer)

What an unfortunate way to lose your starting job. After what Herbert did in his debut doubt T-Rod is going to see the field again this year.

Herbert did look good on Sunday. I feel certain that this was not the way he wanted to procure the starting job.
What a horrible way to become "the next man up". :(

The doctor screwed up, no doubt, but if the coach doesn't keep Herbert in as the starter even when Taylor is healthy, he's nuts.
Ye If he did I would take him in for a mental evaluation.

I do the procedure. It’s called an intercostal nerve block. You get within a centimeter of the lung pleura...pneumothorax is a real risk. It debatable whether you should be doing the procedure with the intent to sending players back on a football field.

Here’s a picture of the injection:
1600884685401.jpeg

the straight bright line is the needle and the bright curved structure below is the lung pleura.

I do the procedure. It’s called an intercostal nerve block. You get within a centimeter of the lung pleura...pneumothorax is a real risk. It debatable whether you should be doing the procedure with the intent to sending players back on a football field.

Here’s a picture of the injection:
1600884685401.jpeg

the straight bright line is the needle and the bright curved structure below is the lung pleura.
7073F6E9-3CF5-4586-B7AF-D54A3A2CD930.gif

The doctor screwed up, no doubt, but if the coach doesn't keep Herbert in as the starter even when Taylor is healthy, he's nuts.
Another reason Anthony Lynn is not a good head coach. Herbert is your future there and he played really, really well. No reason to bring Taylor back except as a backup.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom