Chargers vs the ATLombardiless Ones (1 Viewer)

Matt Ryan is the worst front running qb in the history of this game. Get a lead and this offense just shuts down.

Hilarious.

Matt Ryan is the worst front running qb in the history of this game. Get a lead and this offense just shuts down.

Hilarious.

I know we have our problems but good Lord, it must suck to be a Falcons fan. Every year it's the same thing, they get on a roll then come crashing back down to earth.
It's so funny to watch their fans start to proclaim them the greatest of all time only to be silenced the next week b/c their team fails----yet again.
Too funny!

Hilarious.

And yet he is already being mentioned in the MVP talk for 2016. :no:

What is happening to this crazy league? :aargh:

With all that, we're a game and half out of first, and realistically chasing only the Falcons, and we play them again at our second home.

We're only going to get healthier and better, and they're going to choke again. It's what they do.

With all that, we're a game and half out of first, and realistically chasing only the Falcons, and we play them again at our second home.

We're only going to get healthier and better, and they're going to choke again. It's what they do.
Even if we don't beat them at the end of the season, it's still fun to watch them self implode time and time again.
It's even funnier watching their fans in denial believing they're still the team to beat in the NFL .
Wanna know how to silence a Falcon fan? Tell em,
"It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that ring!" Works every time!

When I read this thread it showed me how much I've tuned out most of the NFL besides the Saints. Last score I saw, it looked like the Falcons had the game in hand, so I went on with life and turned my attention to getting a refresher on The Walking Dead before the season premiere. When I read this thread, I thought it was a joke. What a wonderful surprise. Then I went to watch the game highlights. The Chargers did to Atlanta what we did to the Chargers. I think I'll go watch the highlights one more time. :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom