Charity Golf Tournament (1 Viewer)

City Champ

HOF 2010
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno if any of you are interested, but I am hosting a golf tournament for Divine Mercy Parish on May 1st at the Chateau Golf and Country Club. We are in the process of building a new school, to match our new church, and all proceeds go to the parish. We are a 501c3 so it's also a tax deduction, for those that choose to sponsor. Some of the sponsorship packages include chartered fishing trips, Chateau Country Club memberships, Ruth's Chris steak dinners, and a chance to be on ESPN radio.

Foursomes are 400 bucks before April 1st. It's fully catered, open bar, and a ton of prizes. Hole in one includes a car, 10k, and a few other things (working on a boat and a Harley). You can find additional information on the website.

Www.divinemercymensclub.com

Hooters and Pin ups for Patriots just signed on. Free wings to go along with prime rib and booze!

Got Harley to sign on. Come on out and win a bike, 10k, and a car.

Added ole saint kitchen and tap. Also will have an ESPN live remote from the tourney.

It sounds like a well done tournament. You guys have lots of stufff going on. Good luck with it.

Raffle prizes include several gift certificates, autographed memorabilia from both the Saints and Pelicans, a bunch of Budweiser swag, just to name a few.

Was at a golf tourney last weekend in McComb, Ms and Zack Strief was there. May want to see if he wants to play. I'd like to but don't have a team because of distance. Good luck!

Autographed Drew Brees, Vaughan Johnson, Rickey Jackson, and Pat Swilling memorabilia will be available. I don't want to jinx it, but there may be a few interesting people in attendance.

Added a bourbon tasting for 10 as a raffle prize, generously donated by the Bourbon festival.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom