Charles Barkley: Conservatives...they're really just fake Christians (2 Viewers)

Pure Energy

Rethink Everything
Reaction score
Formerly a Republican...he wants to run for office. This is hilarious....it's not for them to judge other people...nice to see Chucko isn't falling into that trap. :hihi:

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Charles_Barkley_Conservatives_are_fake_Christians_0215.html

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FsjLPH23uEc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FsjLPH23uEc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Does he still have a gambling problem, Pure? I mean if he does its kind of the pot calling the kettle a bit too black in my view at least in this circumstances?

On a side note, I wish I could put people into categories and departmentalize people like he says all conservatives do and or claims too and that which he is doing kind of now.

You have to take what Charlie says with a bit of salt ingrained. Yeah it may be outrageous and some of its bravado, but a lot of its just him being himself and talking and being opinionated. Its just his opinion, and he has been entitled to it

Charles Barkley is a beast. That is all.

he's in the 20 questions section of this months playboy.....he said he was never a republican, just rich like a republican.....

either way, the interview is $$$$$

...its kind of the pot calling the kettle a bit too black

Watch out, my man. Some chick called Omarosa that on the Apprentice and Oprah jumped all over her for making a racist comment. It only works on white people or you can say 'the pot calling the kettle chrome'. :mwink:

Last edited:
I might move over to Alabama just long enough to vote for him. Imagine all the great headlines he'd produce.

Watch out, my man. Some chick called Omarosa that on the Apprentice and Oprah jumped all over her for making a racist comment. It only works on white people or you can say 'the pot calling the kettle chrome'. :mwink:

Lennox Lewis called her (Omarosa) ghetto the other night.

Saint, he wont be elected Governor of Alabama and if he was lucky to get on the ballot he has too much baggage that can be exploited and turned against him. He has said too many things and ****** off too many people for all of a sudden them to not forget. And believe you me they don't forget. I think with the success of Bob Riley, the Republicans pretty much have this state for the foreseeable future despite rhetorical claims to the contrary

Saint, he wont be elected Governor of Alabama and if he was lucky to get on the ballot he has too much baggage that can be exploited and turned against him.

It's a lot to overcome, but they shouldn't hold his Auburn degree against him.

:hihi:

As a Christian, I 100% agree with the entire premise of his statements... not everything in general, but the premise...

Barkley runs his mouth a little, but I respect him for writing a million dollar check to the City of New Orleans, after Katrina. I read in Sports Illustrated that he did that.

What happened to the million is anyone's guess.

Joe

CB's got my support. I just need to figure out how I can vote as a perennial absentee in the state of Alabama.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom