Charles Barkley with this absurd proclamation regarding players getting vaccinated first (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
I dont see how or why Barkley needed to say that.

I wonder if he thinks all wealthy people should get preferential treatment? I suspect he wouldn’t, which would show his underlying beliefs.

I dont see how or why Barkley needed to say that.
In this particular case, I think it just speaks more to how out of touch some of them are. Barkley strikes me as more "socially deteriorated" than a sensationalist.

I don't think people should be censored, but I think these low-down, no-good, networks should be more conscious of who they give a platform to and the message those individuals put out, as it pertains to the network's image/branding. I know money needs to be made but do it with integrity, please. Sports media doesn't need to be an edgy reality TV show.

Reality TV has ruined reality.

/Middle-aged, old man rant

I've heard Barkley called a lot of names and smart is not one of them.
I feel like he's there to be the show's comic relief/🤡 and he either doesn't know it or doesn't care.

The only even mildly valid argument for players being vaccinated first is it might encourage compliance among the general population if they see their heroes getting vaccinated. That said, I still think the elderly should be first since they are by far the most likely to die from COVID.

[hiding behind a big rock]

Seems to me that since "all of America" has embraced Professional sports and want them to carry on TRAVELLING AROUND THE COUNTRY" on a regular basis, it seems to me "the rest of America" would be wise to push these athletes towards the front of the line for vaccines.

(After first line workers and the elderly. Or mixed among them)

Doing such a thing reduces the spread of the virus!

[ducking and running away from behind the big rock]

the thought that somehow paying more taxes supersedes those more vunerable due to health/age is insane.

Who was the NBA player that once said during a strike....”we make a lot of money but we spend a lot of money”.

Athlete privilege.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom