Charles Davis "Are we going to get the Robert Meachem guy who blows up … just trying to impress us and get the money?" (1 Viewer)

You can put a party hat on a pimp but it doesn't change anything. A first round pick didn't see the field .... let the writers analyse it. That guy has talent and his future is only controlled by what's in his head.

Sometimes I wonder if teams should develop some kind of freakin psych test to determine how a kid respond to the injuries he WILL HAVE at the pro level. Just cause a guy gets out of shape doesn't mean he lacks heart and would fail that test though.

The draft has a pattern to it. The teams that draft well have the ESP to stay away from the classic guys who fail after they step to the next level. It's probably more about mentally fitting in than anything.

Why can't we just pick a CB in the first and be done with it? Please tell it's not cause we don't wanna pull a Molden.

It's statistically safe to take a DB in the first round ... I think OT is #1. (and yes I completely make up all such stats)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom