Charles Grant just said... (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Grant said that he's been suffering with a hammy for the last few weeks and is the reason that he hasn't played well before today.

He said that today was the best it has felt and the result was the performance we saw against the Bills.

Hope he keeps his two good hammies.

Yeah I hope it's not him just making excuses and we see him play really well the rest of the season.

He did look like a crazed dog today. And actually he was in on quite a few plays too.

Definitely earned his paycheck today.

Ummm....did we forget about him pulling it chasing down Ochocinco in the preseason opener? Yes he's been hurt. People need to lay off Grant and Smith. Good game from the entire Dline today. Even heard Remi's name called a few times filling in for Clancy.

if my memory serves me correct
grant looked pretty decent in the preseason
showing lots of hustle
even caught chad eightfive

maybe it was the hammy
we'll know next week huh

He did have the best game I've seen him have in awhile. Actions speak louder than words though. So prove it on the field Mr. Grant ( and I don't mean just one game).

Its always after a good game that the injuries from prior games come up. We blitzed alot today because Buffalo left the QB with no protection. I applaud Grant and Smith for playing solid games, but 1 game isnt going to erase the last 2-3 years of mediocrity. Lets see them become consistent forces and we are solid top to bottom.

I wonder what excuse Will Smith have for his improve performance ? Anyway, he had a good game today and I hope he stays consistent the rest of the year.

Its always after a good game that the injuries from prior games come up. We blitzed alot today because Buffalo left the QB with no protection. I applaud Grant and Smith for playing solid games, but 1 game isnt going to erase the last 2-3 years of mediocrity. Lets see them become consistent forces and we are solid top to bottom.

This ^^^

I did see him gimping a little after running far on a play today, so it must still be hurting him some.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom