Charles Grant just said... (1 Viewer)

I like it when I get to see Grant acting like a crazed dog.. :hihi: Want to see more of it.

:gosaints:

Will Smith went up and got that interception like it was a 5pc spicy chicken strip meal from popeyes, with a side of dirty rice, and an extra bisquit! .....I will brb!

I thought he said he's been at Denny's eating Moon Over My Hammy sammies and that's why he hasn't played well before today.

man, grant really stepped up today, smith has been getting some pressure and was due for a sack but grant played well along with big sed. Not a lot of ppl talking about ellis. He looked like he was back at USC on the sack he had where he blew off the center and sacked edwards:worthy:

Its always after a good game that the injuries from prior games come up. We blitzed alot today because Buffalo left the QB with no protection. I applaud Grant and Smith for playing solid games, but 1 game isnt going to erase the last 2-3 years of mediocrity. Lets see them become consistent forces and we are solid top to bottom.

What are you talking about? It was announced he had pulled his hamstring in the Bengals pre-season game. Half of us had a discussion on the boards here about how the possible 4 game suspensions might be a good thing, since it would take 3-5 weeks for Grant to be healed. We would have had him back fully healthy for the Giants, and that was the only team we were really worried about in the pre-season (Ok, the Eagles too, but we were ok with it). So, there was no secret about Grants injury, just that people stopped talking about it.

Now, this might get into the whole "why isn't he listed in the injury report?" He's hurt, but he's playing through it all season. I mean, Smith had a hernia all year and it was never reported, but there was also no question about him playing or not. This gets into that "the jets got fined because Farve was hurt, but never reported" stuff.... who knows, maybe we'll get fined too. I hope not though.

Now, all that being said. I think we all agree that we want to see more out of those two EVERY game. I think Smith has been having a good season so far though. We wore their team out and really beat them up in the 4th quarter. I really like that.

He injured his hammy in preseason and hasn't missed a game. He's played through the pain and I doubt playing with an injured hammy makes it improve faster. He looked much faster today than he did the past 2 weeks. I doubt it's a coincidence.

****High Paid Defensive Ends Watch****

Will Smith had 1 sack and 1 interception along with constant pressure

Charles Grant had 1.5 sacks and several stops for loss of yardage :9:

Grant said that he's been suffering with a hammy for the last few weeks and is the reason that he hasn't played well before today.

He said that today was the best it has felt and the result was the performance we saw against the Bills.

Hope he keeps his two good hammies.

I was on the plane coming home and had to watch the game on DVR, but Grant clearly was still suffering from the hammy. He played hurt, but there were very clearly 2 plays where he was limping and one, when he came free with the QB backing away from the line late in the 2nd qtr (as I recall) made me think he was going out.

Lots of 3-4 today and it looked good.

Its always after a good game that the injuries from prior games come up. We blitzed alot today because Buffalo left the QB with no protection. I applaud Grant and Smith for playing solid games, but 1 game isnt going to erase the last 2-3 years of mediocrity. Lets see them become consistent forces and we are solid top to bottom.

Grant was anything but mediocre last year until hurt. Smith played very hurt and in pain all year.

People need to back off these 2. Injuries are real.

Grant said that he's been suffering with a hammy for the last few weeks and is the reason that he hasn't played well before today.

He said that today was the best it has felt and the result was the performance we saw against the Bills.

Hope he keeps his two good hammies.

That dude still look way over weight he look the same size as Ellis.

I wonder what excuse Will Smith have for his improve performance ? Anyway, he had a good game today and I hope he stays consistent the rest of the year.

will smith has been playing well all season. He has made a few plays in the run defense as well as a few Hurries agaisnt two teams that got rid of the pass pretty quick not allowing the dline to get pressure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom