healed fine

Puts his lack of performance on his shoulders

ankle doing much better

felt like Saints lost their swagger first month of season

rehabbing with Duece who is slimming up and looking good

glad they signed Vilma and Gay, Vilma is the new LB,

McCray brings a lot to the table for the Saints with their scheme of things

Can improve in every area as far as the draft is concerned

needs a high level of defensive play to be successful.

The thing I liked hearing was when he said Duece was slimming up and looking stronger than ever

He Needs To Perform Up To The Level Of Hype That He Recieved In 06 Before His Contract Extension. Hope He Not Another Slacker From Uga. Show Me The Money/ Show Me Some Production.a Make It Or Break It Season For Mr Grant.

He Needs To Perform Up To The Level Of Hype That He Recieved In 06 Before His Contract Extension. Hope He Not Another Slacker From Uga. Show Me The Money/ Show Me Some Production.a Make It Or Break It Season For Mr Grant.

Based on his interview I think he knows he needs to step it up. He is expecting BIGGER numbers this season with the added help of Vilma

<a href="http://www.4shared.com/dir/5190760/db7c05f3/sharing.html"><font color="#660000">Charles Grant</font></a><br> on Espnews

Seattle-style defense, here we come.

I dont think its the extra weight that helps stop the run. Our DE's have big tendancies to over-persue down the line which to me is an indication of a defense that has no MLB to plug holes.

There were many cases in 2006 when RB's got big runs when the other team had the TE seal off the back side DE while the RB did a cut-back run. (DeShaun Foster, Willie Parker, Brian Westbrook).

It seemed to happen less in 2007 because the DE's were aware of it, but what happened on the play action plays is the DE's never even thought about going hard at the backfield and ended up standing in open space. So the stopped the cutbacks by staying home but never went upfield.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom