Charles Tillman is out? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I saw it scroll past the screen at the bottom of Fox Sports News.

He didn't practice earlier in the week and was listed as questionable with a groin injury, but I can't find anything that says he's out for sure.

Rotoworld almost always has the info up asap, and nothing on Tillman.

The latest is that he is questionable with a groin and knee injury.

I don't think he will be very effective with a groin injury. You simply run a few routes on him til he completely tears that groin muscle, placing him on IR for the remainder of the season, and thereby ending Chicago's chances at making the playoffs. That's what I would do if they put him out on that field.

Ok, Fox Sports 1 is talking about the the Chicago/New Orleans game now.

Aikman did the promo of the game and nothing.

Also, I just watched the ticker and they finally got back around to showing NFL stuff, and Tillman is questionable. The OP must have read it wrong as the player listed just before Tillman was listed as out (Steven Jackson).

Operation CompletelyTearGroinMuscle is still on, apparently.

Ok, Fox Sports 1 is talking about the the Chicago/New Orleans game now.

Aikman did the promo of the game and nothing.

Also, I just watched the ticker and they finally got back around to showing NFL stuff, and Tillman is questionable. The OP must have read it wrong as the player listed just before Tillman was listed as out (Steven Jackson).

Operation CompletelyTearGroinMuscle is still on, apparently.

Thanks!!

Earlier this week Tillman was on the radio and said that there was no reason for him not to play this week.

He will play.

Tillman is questionable. He will play IMO...Smokescreen

Rotoworld almost always has the info up asap, and nothing on Tillman.

The latest is that he is questionable with a groin and knee injury.

I don't think he will be very effective with a groin injury. You simply run a few routes on him til he completely tears that groin muscle, placing him on IR for the remainder of the season, and thereby ending Chicago's chances at making the playoffs. That's what I would do if they put him out on that field.

You are one ruthless ********! I love it!

Earlier this week Tillman was on the radio and said that there was no reason for him not to play this week.

his groin, on the other hand, disagreed with him.
--
what-you-talkin-bout-willis-o.gif

Tillman is questionable. He will play IMO...Smokescreen

How many times do injured players have to end up not being a smokescreen before we stop calling every injured player a smokescreen?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom