Charter Cable - NFL Network (1 Viewer)

easye98

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Charter is going to pick up the NFL Network, and when that may happen.

I have already called, and could not get an answer. I would hate to miss some games because of Charter's stupidity.

Cox in Baton Rouge doesn't have the NFL Network either. Anyone here works for Cox and can give some answers??

My cousin works for Charter and he told me the reason they do not carry the NFL network is that NFL network is charging them too much to carry it. Evidently the networks charge the cable companies a monthly fee and Charter feels the price is too high. Charter is horrible anyway. Get DirecTv and be done with it.

I have Charter on the northshore that is by far the worse cable company that I have ever dealt with. Besides not having the NFL network, does anyone know why we do not have Fox and NBC in high def?

Go to NFL.com, lately on the top right of their page there is a link you can go to in order to request from your carrier that they have NFL network.

I have called them so many times. It is the SOS everytime. They are working on it. I have asked them why dont they have Fox 8 NO and ESPN 2 on the HD package. They say Fox is to weak out of New Orleans, which is PS. I pick it up off my ant. They say they are working on getting ESPN 2. Sad thing is, I worked for them for 11 years. So I know the song and dance.

Cox and Charter will not carry the NFL network unless its subscribers begin to cancel because of it.

If you want the NFL network get another provider.

Found this...

http://www.cox.com/promotions/nfl/

EDIT:
NFL Network available or coming soon in the following markets: Hampton Roads, Las Vegas, Omaha, OKC, Tulsa, New Orleans, San Diego, Orange County, Palos Verdes, New England, Kansas, Gainesville, Gulf Coast, Cleveland, Phoenix, Tucson and North Carolina. Check your local system for details.

charter is horrible....
i don't have espn news, but i have 30 freakin spanish channels. everytime i try to call them about, i conveniently get "transferred" (hung up on)
only reason i went with digital cable vice satellite is because of "on demand". once direct tv gets that ball rolling, i'm in like flynn.

I have Charter on the northshore that is by far the worse cable company that I have ever dealt with. Besides not having the NFL network, does anyone know why we do not have Fox and NBC in high def?

Been wondering the same thing myself! I'm in Slidell, you?

charter is horrible....
i don't have espn news, but i have 30 freakin spanish channels. everytime i try to call them about, i conveniently get "transferred" (hung up on)
only reason i went with digital cable vice satellite is because of "on demand". once direct tv gets that ball rolling, i'm in like flynn.

We don't even have OnDemand from COX in Baton Rouge. We have a ton of spanish channels now though.

I hope Cox would pick up the NFL Network. They carry a 24 hour Soccer Channel by Fox Sports(It actually has lots of good games) but no NFL Network. Go figure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom