Charter Cable - NFL Network (1 Viewer)

Cox and Charter will not carry the NFL network unless its subscribers begin to cancel because of it.

If you want the NFL network get another provider.

Cox actually does carry NFL Network in a lot of their markets. New Orleans digital cable customers have it. If you run a search on their website it pulls up a lot of markets that have it....Oklahoma has it in some areas. It doesn't make any sense to me that you would have it in some markets and not in others.

The cable thing is all about the money. Charter sucks and the real reason is, Charter thinks the NFL channel wants to much money monthly for them to carry it. I have had DirecTv for 9 or 10 years now and love every minute of it. Like many have said before, the NFL ticket alone is worth it. I am a NFL network junkie. My t.v. is on that channel more than any other channel on t.v. . I go to bed watching NFL network. The cheerleader playoffs are the bomb.

I love my Direct TV. I switched about 8 yrs ago and I have never looked back.

Direct TV always rates #1 in customer satisfaction.

By the way I switched from Charter.

I was renting for a while and had charter, I froze my Directv account I'm about to go back to them now. I'll miss coxsports tv though, if they'd add that Directv woulld certainly be the best!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom