Chase Daniel chats with Taysom (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Here's some entertaining conversation with former Saint Chase Daniel hosting a Chase Chats podcast with his former teammate Taysom. I hadn't heard that Taysom had a surgery after the season. Anyway, I didn't see this posted here but has some fun Saints related discussion. Seems like a couple good dudes who enjoy New Orleans and appreciate the Saints organization.

Is it me, or does TH7 seem like he has a gentleman's agreement with SP about being the next man up at QB. His gushing over the city, his teammates, our fan base, his coaches and the owner/admin team, REALLY seems like he will be the heir apparent. He was on the real about his love for the above mentioned. He has earned the shot at #1 QB, when DB9 retires.
He sure acts like he does NOT want to be anywhere else. JMHO He MUST be on our team in some form or fashion. Dude can ball!!

Is it me, or does TH7 seem like he has a gentleman's agreement with SP about being the next man up at QB. His gushing over the city, his teammates, our fan base, his coaches and the owner/admin team, REALLY seems like he will be the heir apparent. He was on the real about his love for the above mentioned. He has earned the shot at #1 QB, when DB9 retires.
He sure acts like he does NOT want to be anywhere else. JMHO He MUST be on our team in some form or fashion. Dude can ball!!

I think it is far more than a gentlemen's agreement. That is the kind of contract they are apparently working on and there is no way to do that and then plan on someone else being the QB.

It wouldn't surprise me if that is one of the reasons Drew came back. Every time Drew was asked about Taysom his eyes would light up, especially when they mentioned him coming back, mentoring and sharing series with Taysom.

Here's some entertaining conversation with former Saint Chase Daniel hosting a Chase Chats podcast with his former teammate Taysom. I hadn't heard that Taysom had a surgery after the season. Anyway, I didn't see this posted here but has some fun Saints related discussion. Seems like a couple good dudes who enjoy New Orleans and appreciate the Saints organization.

That was cool. I hope Taysom can continue to develop under Drew.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom