Chase Daniel has earned $163K each time he throws the ball . . . for 11 years (1 Viewer)

In his 11-year career, he’s made 231 pass attempts while making $37,809,164.

Pretty good work if you can get it. With Matt Stafford injured, he may pick up some additional playing time with the Lions tomorrow. He’s currently in year one of a 3 year, $13M deal in Detroit.

Sounds like he is right up there with Taysom. Compensation to date is something like 10 million with his 8 million signing bonus, 20 passes.

Sounds like he is right up there with Taysom. Compensation to date is something like 10 million with his 8 million signing bonus, 20 passes.

Perhaps but you know what they say about the bird in the hand.

Plus I don't think it's apples to apples to compare attempts between the two. Apart from a few handoffs, Chase doesn't see the stat sheet if he isn't making a passing attempt. Taysom has way more wear and tear.

Perhaps but you know what they say about the bird in the hand.

Plus I don't think it's apples to apples to compare attempts between the two. Apart from a few handoffs, Chase doesn't see the stat sheet if he isn't making a passing attempt. Taysom has way more wear and tear.

I think you are taking my light-hearted sarcasm WAY too seriously

Jamarcus made $39,365,000 and threw 680 times in NFL games - so on a per attempt basis, Chase has him covered. Plus Chase has made his money over 11 years and has probably managed it better (through the wisdom that comes with age and working as a backup rather than in your early 20s).
Not many7 who could have managed it worse than Jamarcus.

Brady now with a really good shot at a perfect QB rating, which is a rarity in the NFL. Will be interesting to see if they protect that later in the game and pull him out when they go up 41-0 middle of the third quarter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom