Chase Daniel's FB status... (1 Viewer)

They want him in Houston. well, that at least what the sports talk people out there were saying

As opposed to $3-4 million a year he could get as a starter?

Just gotta roll the dice i guess and thats only if he becomes a starter elsewhere. I would not think he could command that money at this moment he hasn't done anything significant and as long as drew is healthy he wont get the chance.

If he goes somewhere else and tries to get the starting job he'd probably only get a 1 year deal and if he fails hes most likely over and would probably get league minimum to be a backup if anyone wanted him. Id coast along as drew's backup as long as i could making more money than most doctors and still getting to play a game that you love.

If he goes somewhere else and tries to get the starting job he'd probably only get a 1 year deal and if he fails hes most likely over and would probably get league minimum to be a backup if anyone wanted him. Id coast along as drew's backup as long as i could making more money than most doctors and still getting to play a game that you love.
That's just it though. If a person wants to be a QB in the NFL, they want to start. I make more then enough to get by, but it doesn't mean I'm happy just staying in this position the rest of my life.

If some team is willing to give him that shot, more power to him. I have seen nothing that would indicate he warrants a shot at starting anywhere, but who knows? I would not overpay to bring him back here.

There is no need to over pay for him

That's just it though. If a person wants to be a QB in the NFL, they want to start. I make more then enough to get by, but it doesn't mean I'm happy just staying in this position the rest of my life.

Do you make a million a year? i would venture to say most people don't. Hurry up and make 100 grand or slow down and make a million.

Matt Miller aka NFLDraftScout has him rated 39th overall among NFL QB's (backups and starters) over guys like Sanchez, Ponder, Weeden, etc.

I'm too shocked someone actually got his name right to comment appropriately.

I hope Chase does get a shot with another team to be a starter. If he makes it, great, if not, well at least he tried.

If he does go, the backup up QB job will be up for grabs in training camp. Could be a fun battle to watch.

Id rather keep him as a backup i know he wants to start like any other QB but id rather have him around in case the unthinkable happens

Maybe they should do a sign and trade. With his obvious skills (he has donned the G&B) we could probably package him with Harper and Smith for a first and a second. Make it happen Loomis!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom