Chase Fourcade, does anyone other than me think he can play on Sundays? (1 Viewer)

strandedsaint

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason, Chase has been in the back of my mind a lot this season. I have no connection with him at all. But he reminds me of a Brett Favre type QB who can make plays. Does anyone think he can play at the next level?

ThibodauxSaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I've watched him play a lot over the last 4 years being I'm a Nicholls St alumni and fan. Have watched him both in person and on tv. He has the intangibles you want in a leader. He's highly competitive and fiery. His teammates will run through a wall for him. He's not afraid to put his head down and run someone over. Only problem is he doesn't have a strong arm nor is he very accurate. Someone may give him a shot in the NFL and even then he will probably be no more than a practice squad player. Just my opinion and it's not a knock on him, I'm grateful for him being one of the key players that provided the best stretch in Nicholls St football history.

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I know Chase and his family. Great story to him and his family. I coached him when he was young and also watched him grow. He is an amazing young man. I will say this. He was working like a young Drew Brees once he got to 8th grade. I watched him go through all of his footwork drills and his reads, just like Drew. His uncle John would work him, along with his dad Keith. I saw him recently and spoke at length with him, on his plans for the NFL. But out of respect for Chase, I am not going to post any specific details here. But his opportunity to be on a NFL roster, looks very good. I will leave it there. Nothing but the best to one of the hardest working players, I have ever seen. And he did it since he was 9-10 years old.

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Son of Keith. Nephew of John
Back at Shaw, Keith subbed several times for classes I had. This was like 86/87 timeframe. I loved seeing Keith there instead of the teacher. He basically told stories and cracked jokes the whole time. I used to see John at the Winn Dixie by my house in Woodmere. Even after during the strike year when he played for the Saints.

Reaction score
I have seen him play a couple times and loved his competitiveness. The only problem I had was that I couldn’t look past his Cam Newton ears.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom