Chase Hansen (1 Viewer)

Dude was at the right place a couple of times and everybody thinks he's the next great thing.

Dude was at the right place a couple of times and everybody thinks he's the next great thing.
He may not be the next great thing, but he may not also be the camp body many claimed him to be. It's early, but for coming in on short notice after such a long layover, he could prove to be solid depth along with Eric Wilson.

That's not a very optimistic thing to say.

I don't think he's the next great thing, but given the lack of depth at the LB position, I sure as hell hope he can be something. He doesn't need to the be the next Junior Seau, but if he can just be a Scott Fujita or hell even a little more athletic Scott Shanle, I'd be cool w/ that.

Like I said in the initial post, if he provides good depth for us, awesome! Hansen was a very productive player in college and I was excited when we initially signed him as an udfa. He went on ir his first year, made the squad his second and injuries popped up again. That being said, since he's LDS, he's a little bit older than you would expect, but he's got some pop behind him and he plays quicker than the time clock shows. First day report out of GB is he made some plays today as well. Considering he was an afterthought and signed after Kiko, it's great that he's contributing and making the most of his situation. Hopefully he'll continue and help this team!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom