Chase Hansen (1 Viewer)

Played with a lot of desire. Good to see it.

But I wouldn’t mind a trade for Smith of the Bears. Easily our weakest position on the defense.
Me too! Not being funny, did Baun play, anyone notice him do anything?

Yea he’s average speed for an OLB as their 40 time average would be 4.6 and he ran a 4.62.
For the sake of perspective, Demario ran a 4.61 at the combine.
There’s one reason people think Werner looks slow (or unathletic as it is sometimes stated). He’s going to be very solid.

I’m curious where the “4.6 is the average for an NFL LB” statement comes from? Has there been some analysis done on this?

I thought Nephi Sewell looked like an NFL LB. He moves with ease and he was very active.

Not gonna lie, but we shouldn't sleep on 58. Chase was in the right place and time, and made the play, but if 58 doesn't time that hit perfect, none of that int happens.

For the sake of perspective, Demario ran a 4.61 at the combine.
There’s one reason people think Werner looks slow (or unathletic as it is sometimes stated). He’s going to be very solid.

I’m curious where the “4.6 is the average for an NFL LB” statement comes from? Has there been some analysis done on this?

I thought Nephi Sewell looked like an NFL LB. He moves with ease and he was very active.
Agreed with everything you said, but Sewell looked real out there. He wanted some the entire night, and was active with it. I want to see more out of him.

Agreed with everything you said, but Sewell looked real out there. He wanted some the entire night, and was active with it. I want to see more out of him.
Agreed on Sewell. Also on the speed thing I think play speed in pads in game, can be much different than a 40 time. Also believe instincts correlate to speed, how quick they can diagnose and get to the play. Guess I’m trying to say DD plays much faster than his 4.61 imo. He’s explosive, instinctual and dynamic.

I know it was only one preseason game. But for a position I was concerned about,esp due to a lack of depth, overall, I thought the ALL da LBs played pretty damned good! But I’d have to give Chase a Game Ball! He was active, fast n physical!

Lookin forward to cyn wat he, n this group can do next week! 👍🏾

But I also wanna give a shoutout to S Justin Evans! He’s was a talented player comin outta college, buts been plagued by injuries as a pro. IF he can stay healthy, he could b a STEAL for us!

But again, for now, I’m jus lookin forward to cyn wat he does next week!

Ever since Chase signed originally he had hype around him. I remember reading and hearing WWL talk him up as someone who may make the team or could be one of the 3 top LBs. Then he was on IR his first season and then the hype started over. Then he made the initial 53 man roster and was put on IR again. After that he was call back and was on and off roster the rest of the year. Then last season he went back on IR again. I’ve been waiting to see him break out. Hopefully he can stay healthy this time. I was telling my son he can’t stay healthy after the opening play and then he got hurt I was like man wow. I was glad to see him back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom