Chase Thomas Highlight Video (1 Viewer)

I haven't heard anyone say it yet and am surprised........This guy is Zach Thomas reincarnate. Short, great vision to the ball carrier, and great instincts.

I accept the red thumbs I am about to receive...go right ahead :) but to me he seems like a pretty good collegiate player who had a good collegiate career but he will struggle at the next level not because of his instincts are tackling ability but because of his speed...he seems too slow for the NFL. I'm no NFL scout or coach so I could be VERY wrong--I'm glad we're giving him a chance and I do hope he works out for us.

After watching more of Reddick, absolutely LOVE how he sifts through traffic. I don't think I've been this excited for undrafted rookies lol.

I haven't heard anyone say it yet and am surprised........This guy is Zach Thomas reincarnate. Short, great vision to the ball carrier, and great instincts.

Horrible Comparison. Chase is 6'3. Zach wasn't even 6 feet and Zach never played on the outside or DE.

he seems like a pretty good collegiate player who had a good collegiate career but he will struggle at the next level not because of his instincts are tackling ability but because of his speed...he seems too slow for the NFL.

I'm not saying you are wrong about his NFL future but considering the LB crew he is trying to make, I don't think lack of speed will be his downfall:ezbill:

I'm not saying you are wrong about his NFL future but considering the LB crew he is trying to make, I don't think lack of speed will be his downfall:ezbill:

Exactly. We have 1, maybe 2 other LB's as fast as Thomas.

I think both of these guys are going to be great on special teams this year if they don't end up on IR or PS.

I like how he looked angry that his teammate botched the fumble recovery.

It's amazing this guy wasn't drafted. I read that he was mis-used in a 4-3 defense in the Senior Bowl and ended up looking bad. He's a 3-4 OLB. Oh well, other teams' losses are the Saints' gains. I've also heard on NFL Radio that some people had him as a 2nd or 3rd round pick. He's one of several diamonds-in-the-rough the Saints got in the UDFA class.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom