Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (1 Viewer)

What could have been. You never know. We would have been content to go into OT with no guarantee of winning. Crap happens. Give a rookie a break it’s his first game.

A flag was the right call. The guy pretty clearly ran into the kicker. Whether it was roughing or running into really matter. What matters is that either would allow the kick to be redone. If I was a Houston fan and that happened to Lutz...I’d be expecting the flag. Just my objective opinion. The call before held on the other hand was blown...zero question about it.
riiiiight so gent didnthit him until a minute later but you're fine with that lmso

That was nothing. You cant count on a missed extra point.

The defense owes them all big.

Look at how far he dives in front on the holder.

It’s seriously like 3-4 yards.

Outstanding effort play.

Absolutely I would have. It was a complete Tickytack call, against the spirit of what the call is in place to avoid which is injury to the kicker. He look like a dang soccer player/Cam Newton out there!

That was 100% a soccer move. There would have been a helicopter come in at an outdoor field to take the kicker to the ER in soccer.

What could have been. You never know. We would have been content to go into OT with no guarantee of winning. Crap happens. Give a rookie a break it’s his first game.

I told my son that. If the Texans miss the kick, we get the ball back tied, and my guess is that we play for OT. And you never really know what can happen in OT. Being up by 1, they forced our hand and the men came through!

or how about you not tell ppl what to do?

Don’t want you to get in trouble. It’s a night for joy not to get banned for name calling. And BTW...I’m not going to report you. The mods would see me filing a report and laugh at me. “Lol, you’ve got nerve Sammy.” But someone will.

Don’t want you to get in trouble. It’s a night for joy not to get banned for name calling. And BTW...I’m not going to report you. The mods would see me filing a report and laugh at me. “Lol, you’ve got nerve Sammy.” But someone will.
congrats

I told my son that. If the Texans miss the kick, we get the ball back tied, and my guess is that we play for OT. And you never really know what can happen in OT. Being up by 1, they forced our hand and the men came through!
Exactly. He may have won the game for us with the penalty. Certainly the Saints would not have had the urgency to score and in all probability game goes to OT.

I’m glad they called it. Why would anyone want to win off a terrible mistake from the other team.

I’d rather win off our skill. Than some lucky miss

Y’all are complaining about a call?!

How about we don’t let the Texans score in 12 seconds? That’s what happened before the call...

I’m glad they called it. Why would anyone want to win off a terrible mistake from the other team.

I’d rather win off our skill. Than some lucky miss
yes you'd be sooooo upset over them missing the fg ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom