Cheap hotel suggestions in NOLA? (1 Viewer)

afelix

Veteran
Reaction score
Im heading down with friend for superbowl weekend. We'll be staying with my family in Baton Rouge friday and saturday night. Can anyone tell me of a cheap hotel to stay thats not more than a 15-20 minute ride or so from the Quarter on sunday night? Thanks in advance

Might want to check the Queen & Crescent, I've stayed there a couple times and it's been around $75 /night- great hotel, great location. Just don't know what the price will be that weekend so close to Mardi Gras.

Im heading down with friend for superbowl weekend. We'll be staying with my family in Baton Rouge friday and saturday night. Can anyone tell me of a cheap hotel to stay thats not more than a 15-20 minute ride or so from the Quarter on sunday night? Thanks in advance

try hotwire. theres a 4* downtown for $119 a night...and one near convention center for $59.

Try and use betterbidding.com to figure out what your actually bidding on.

We offered priceline $52 for a four star the convention/arts district, another board member suggested this. We got the Hilton New Orleans Riverside for $67.65 including taxes! Never used priceline before but great deal and we are happy!!

Who Dat!!!!

We offered priceline $52 for a four star the convention/arts district, another board member suggested this. We got the Hilton New Orleans Riverside for $67.65 including taxes! Never used priceline before but great deal and we are happy!!

Who Dat!!!!

i 2nd priceline. I got the Marriott CC for $66.51 including taxes last weekend. I had never used it before but it turned out to be great. Only reason I wouldn't use it would be if i had to stay at a specific hotel, but otherwise, priceline all the way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom