Cheap Saints Gear in Kenner/Metairie/N.O. ?? (1 Viewer)

cazint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Any suggestions for this?

For example, here in Florida, you can go to Target, Costco, Sams, heck, even Lowes and Home Depot, and find Bucs gear all the time. So I'm assuming the same is the case for Saints gear in and around New Orleans.

Have y'all seen any at Sams? Specifically, looking for jackets and hoodies.

Thank you in advance!

Ah, yeah...Kenner brah!
Walmart in Kenner has a much improved selection of Saints gear than they once did. And they're significantly cheaper than the sporting goods stores.
The only other place that comes to mind is Academy on Vets, ( which, I believe is technically Metairie). They probably have the best selection in the Kenner area.
On a side note, you may want to check the Goodwill in Kenner from time to time. If you don't mind wearing a player's jersey that's no longer on the team, (Shockey, Bush, Harper, etc), you can find an authentic NFL jersey for cheap. And occasionally I'll see a Brees jersey. The only draw back is that it would be used and maybe slightly tattered. But, if you were to wash it in hot water, you'd be fine.
I have an Aaron Brooks jersey that I bought on clearance at Academy the year Katrina hit. It's black in the back and white in the front. It stayed packed away that season, so I never got to wear it while he was still on the team. I still wear it from time to time.
If you want to spend a little on some nice gear, go to the Black and Gold shop on Vets past Lakeside. They have really nice stuff there. Probably the best around.

Last edited:
Good selection at The Black & Gold Shop, 2106 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Metairie, LA. Probably more expensive than the Walmarts and Academy's mentioned above, but cheaper than the store in the MB Super Dome.

If you really want to go cheap, just get you one of these along with a couple of black and gold Mardi Gras beads. Total cost would be about $5.00 ?
51c-pm17tsL._UY606_.jpg

Walmart in Kenner, noted. Thank you, as that's perfect.

The Black and Gold shop is nice...but expensive!

Does Sams have any gear?

Believe it or not, Burlington, yeah the coat factory, in Kenner. You never know what they are going to have and what sizes... But I've picked up Nike Saints sweat pants and shorts within the last month for super cheap.

ehh you wont find too much saints gear for cheap anymore. Academy on vets has a good selection but theya re beggining to be pricey cheapest shirt is prolly 25 dollars on up. Black and gold store pass lakeside mall on vets also has good selection but like others mentioned they also will be even more pricey then academy. You best bet is prolly checking all the walmarts or walgreens around the areas if you looking for 20 dollars and under

Marshalls or TJ Max usually has cheap stuff

Ding ding ding Winner

Both of these. The Saints stuff is usually from the previous season but its less than half the price of what stuff normally would be.
Esp at Marshalls I HAD to get the New Orleans Saints AFC South hoodie :LOL: and then about two years ago they had the super high quality NFL sideline storm parkas what they wear for cold playoff games. AND if youre in luck depending on the year, they legit sell the jerseys there but people all gobble those up quick

But also if youre looking for gifts too, they threw down and have a big selection of like blankets, beanies, hats, saints jenga, ornaments, etc. Now I wonder where all my money went...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom