Cheap shot artists (1 Viewer)

The Neal hit is a clear head hurting hit. I despise Reed, but I wouldn't call that a vicious hit. I have seen worse honestly. I expect a fine for both players but a suspension on only Neal is justifiable.

Last edited:
Then the NFL gets sued over concussions. Both those players should sue Reid and Neal for that. Or take it out behind the woodshed.

Neal is going to cause more harm to himself if you keeps leading with the crown of his helmet to deliver a hit.

Then the NFL gets sued over concussions. Both those players should sue Reid and Neal for that. Or take it out behind the woodshed.

The league will not do much to Reid. He is safe from any type of harsh punishment from the league due to his political stance. He has more leverage than any other player ATM. It is what it is.

The league will not do much to Reid. He is safe from any type of harsh punishment from the league due to his political stance. He has more leverage than any other player ATM. It is what it is.
Bums like Reid shouldnt even be allowed on the field. Shame on the Panthers for even signing him. Gonna really hurt someone bad one day. Karma will come around.

Reids hit was an elbow while Neals hit was pure using the crown of his helmet.

He knows better and preseason or not he should be facing a 4 game suspension!!

It seems like the Falcons encourage that kind of play because Ricardo Allen has been guilty of the same thing many times!!

I don’t remember the Saints having even one of the type of hits that Neal put on Jordan Reed during our “bountygate” year. Jordan Reed was having the healthiest camp of his career thus far and this piece of crap does this to him during the game. Someone needs to the throw the book at this guy and suspend him for multiple games.

I can handle the Reid hit, but that Neal hit is ridiculous and isn’t the first time he’s done so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom