Check down Check down predictable... (1 Viewer)

LOL this game is so not on Brees. Last two games, yeah... you could argue that. But tonight he was fine.
I feel the same way. Brees started to look like himself today, but the defense is committing too many penalties. You can tell teams are starting to just take deep shots because they know we’re going to commit DPI.

also...Cam needs to show up

Penalties, turnovers at critical times. What more can this team do that they haven't done in recent years? Eventually this less than 10 yard a play offense bites you in the arse. It doesn't keep an opposing defense honest.
[/QUOTE
Payton has receivers running 3 and 4 yard routes late in the fourth quarter when we need a first down. If teams get more than a 7 point lead midwy through the 4th quarter no way saints can come back. Where is Winston? He could have made a difference. Drew took a 90 seconds to drive 50 yards. Remember last year when he drove 47 yards in 12 seconds to beat Houston. That Drew Brees is gone. The pack game planned for Hill so he was a non- factor. Brees and Hill make 30 million/year and they are ineffective.

We’ve been throwing 5 yard passes for 14 years. Everybody used to say it’s in place of our running game. Now it’s a problem? The other teams won’t let us throw deep. Don’t drink the media kool-aid. They literally posted a graphic during the game about how we throw short passes for the last 6 years

I feel the same way. Brees started to look like himself today, but the defense is committing too many penalties. You can tell teams are starting to just take deep shots because they know we’re going to commit DPI.
Or in the very least, the refs will throw the flag no matter what.

I'll admit a few of them really were PI, but a couple of them I'm pretty sure the refs were dipping LSD on.

But I'll say this much...if Kamara wasn't out there like he was playing Madden on Easy today...the Saints would have probably been blown out. I still don't think that Brees is to blame today...but I think that Kamara saved him from that blame. Pretty sure on that one.

Penalties, turnovers at critical times. What more can this team do that they haven't done in recent years? Eventually this less than 10 yard a play offense bites you in the arse. It doesn't keep an opposing defense honest.

Really? We scored 27 points in just over 3 quarters.Yeah, I’m disappointed that we can’t/won’t thrown the ball downfield. However, that is not why we lost the game.

We’ve been throwing 5 yard passes for 14 years. Everybody used to say it’s in place of our running game. Now it’s a problem? The other teams won’t let us throw deep. Don’t drink the media kool-aid. They literally posted a graphic during the game about how we throw short passes for the last 6 years

Did Brees throw a single pass that was beyond 10 yards today? I know that the Sanders TD was 10 yards.

And one fan wants to correct me for saying this is a huge factor with these outcomes. Loved what you said!

ok Im gonna take the heat for saying it...where yat Jameis...lets see what ya got

Defense has been hot garbage

Brees did us right today

Refs hate us...is there a more penalized team in the league?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom