Check down Check down predictable... (1 Viewer)

I suppose we could use Drew being Payton Manning, and this team being his final year with the Broncos, but both this defense ain’t it, and our team isn’t certain for a playoff spot.

It's "Peyton" Manning, and I'm pretty sure his 2015 game stats didn't often look like Drew's stats looked tonight.

he did...but you seemed to have missed the point. And our offense was anything but stagnant. I’m not sure what the gripe is?

we scored 30 points. How many “bombs” would’ve changed the score?

I dont know ask Aaron rodgers how many it took? 2 bombs led to two tds. Blame the d but as a team that has gone 13-3 the last three seasons. We dont scare anybody. ... well maybe if kamara touches it. You have to keep the defense guessing. Its not hard To guess whats coming. Drew isn't going to find the fountain of youth but for the love of god at least give him a little time. We got 2 first rounders (if you count ruiz (sp) plugged in that shoud build a pocket. Yes i know they didnt get a chance to gel..... but no one else did either. Rodgers throws a pass 40 yards off his back foot and the reciever almost falls down but stil makes the catch. Bad defense = big plays Your turn brees 👍👀

I don't know of those players can't get deep or Brees really doesn't believe he can get it down field because you see him double clutching and holding the ball on those looks down field

Taysom Hill did the same thing. Pulled it down and ran instead.

Penalties, turnovers at critical times. What more can this team do that they haven't done in recent years? Eventually this less than 10 yard a play offense bites you in the arse. It doesn't keep an opposing defense honest.
Listening to Jacob Hester Podcast, he talks about how teams have figured out all the plays that Taysom will be running and we will be having less and less success with these plays. Also Peyton is positioning his WR and TE's in consistent positions that tells the defense where the ball is going to. He also believes that defenses will be moving closer and closer to the line of scrimmage now that Drew doesnt have velocity or distance on his throws.

Taysom Hill did the same thing. Pulled it down and ran instead.

I’ve pointed out this same thing and have yet to see any response to it. Taysom is supposed to be the live arm and yet he, too, was gun shy to launch the ball deep. It’s much easier to roll with the current party line that Drew can’t even make a five yard pass, rather than to use critical thinking skills and gather that our offense’s timing is off.

I don’t bet, but if I did, I’d put money on the team looking like the class of the NFC by mid Oct.

WE ALWAYS START SLOW. We will adjust and hit our stride.

I’ve pointed out this same thing and have yet to see any response to it. Taysom is supposed to be the live arm and yet he, too, was gun shy to launch the ball deep. It’s much easier to roll with the current party line that Drew can’t even make a five yard pass, rather than to use critical thinking skills and gather that our offense’s timing is off.

I don’t bet, but if I did, I’d put money on the team looking like the class of the NFC by mid Oct.

WE ALWAYS START SLOW. We will adjust and hit our stride.
Both the deep post and the shallow cross were open. The deep post had the safety covering in a trail position, (in the NFL, that's open) and shallow cross was uncovered, Hill couldn't process that and did what he always do...RUN.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom