check out DIRTY Sanchez ! (1 Viewer)

Bourbon

We're crab people now Dee
Reaction score
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/

One of the more head-scratching plays on Sunday was Mark Sanchez diving at the knees of lead blocker Jonathan Vilma on Darren Sharper’s 99-yard pick-six. Sanchez was the last Jet with a shot of making a tackle, so it’s unclear what exactly Sanchez had in mind besides destroying the knee ligaments of a franchise linebacker.

So congrats to Mark for living up to his Dirty Sanchez nickname. Let’s agree to call this move “the chimichanga.”

At least the bloggers are latching on to this...Apology or not, he will be a marked man going forward.

Attachments

• Mark_Dirty_Sanchez.jpg
    Mark_Dirty_Sanchez.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 76
LOL so wrong. BTW it's my understanding that it's not a finger that applies a DS

Well, in DS' defense, if he didn't hit Vilma... Vilma was going to put a smack down on him :ezbill:
Maybe he seen what Vilma did to the punter last week LOL!

People on the Giants board said that that was the second time he did that this season, and that it was a dirty play.

People on the Giants board said that that was the second time he did that this season, and that it was a dirty play.

Yes, I believe he did it against the Texans...

on that kissin suzy kolber you should read on down the piece about Jamarcus Russell being too lazy to do anything, funny stuff.

on that kissin suzy kolber you should read on down the piece about Jamarcus Russell being too lazy to do anything, funny stuff.

Good call - I am laughing at it right now.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Wilson-Ryan-tells-Crowder-to-bring-it-on.html

Meanwhile, Jets rookie quarterback Mark Sanchez was fined $5,000 by the league office for a low hit on New Orleans Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma.
Sanchez has extended an apology to Vilma through a telephone call.
"I told him, 'You know, I'm running down the field. I'm upset after the pick.' I said, 'Hey dude, I didn't know what I was doing,'" Sanchez said. "I don't want to be the guy on film that's quitting on the play. At the same time, I don't want to take that guy on head up and then get in trouble for putting myself in danger.
"So, I just told him that I got to be smart about that. And he said, 'No problem at all. I understand. And good luck.' He was a great guy about it and a real class guy."

Vilma is gold.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Wilson-Ryan-tells-Crowder-to-bring-it-on.html

Meanwhile, Jets rookie quarterback Mark Sanchez was fined $5,000 by the league office for a low hit on New Orleans Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma.
Sanchez has extended an apology to Vilma through a telephone call.
"I told him, 'You know, I'm running down the field. I'm upset after the pick.' I said, 'Hey dude, I didn't know what I was doing,'" Sanchez said. "I don't want to be the guy on film that's quitting on the play. At the same time, I don't want to take that guy on head up and then get in trouble for putting myself in danger.
"So, I just told him that I got to be smart about that. And he said, 'No problem at all. I understand. And good luck.' He was a great guy about it and a real class guy."

Vilma is gold.

I kinda figured it was something like this. He doesn't seem like a bad dude. Maybe a pretty boy who's a little too emotional, but not someone trying to end careers. I think a lot of these QB's get caught up in the moment and just act out.
And yes, the Dirty Sanchez picture is Gold, Jerry, Gold!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom