Check out the Dirty Birds given us their appioval on our recent F/A signings (2 Viewers)

Falcon fans are the reason God gave us middle fingers.
-a very wise Saints fan

For what it's worth, I think the Villma trade was great. Hopefully his knee is okay. I remember a few years ago he considered the next Ray Lewis.

For what it's worth, I think the Villma trade was great. Hopefully his knee is okay. I remember a few years ago he considered the next Ray Lewis.

Sorry about your sorrow of being Trapped in ATL for life :-(, wish i could help.

Everytime I go to a rival board, I become even more convince that we have the smartest fans in the league. :9:

Its interesting how we can be chastise for "hating" and at the same time they are guilty of the same "crime.":dunno:

I am convince that Falcons are not "Satan" incarnate, but are the mindless drones at it's beck and call. :angryrazz:

Perhaps they deserve our sympathy and pity, for they know not what they do. :ezbill:

-

i went to the site just to check the sig some of you mentioned...

its epic.

1 vote to make this thread a stickie, just for Statick, King of Avatars.

I love this gem:

Oh Really? What "system" is that?

I've been noticing a pattern. When someone is on a football forum and they have no idea what they're talking about sometimes they'll just say something like: "That guy doesn't really fit their system"...or..."I hope we sign this guy...he would be great in our system." And that's it. Just keep using the word "system" and everyone will say, "You know what? That guy must know what he's talking about because he's getting all tecknikal."

:thumbsup:

This is a good post. I believe that you have a good posting 'system' that fits this forum perfectly. It wouldn't work in some other forums because it wouldn't fit the 'System'.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom