Check Out the "Tony Romo" Entry on Wikipedia.com (1 Viewer)

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
"...Two days later, on October 25, Cowboys head coach Bill Parcells announced that Romo would be the starting quarterback for their October 29 game against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday Night Football. During the October 29th game against the Panthers, Tony threw multiple interceptions, lost the game, and lost 5,000 USD for me. I hate him. Lets eat turducken."

...A little premature, no?? I guess they do let anyone submit to Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Romo

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Well, I'm on the phone with Drew and I'm telling him about this thread; unfortunately that little funny bit is gone, but check out what has been added:

Homosexuality
On October 29th, 2006 during half-time of the Sunday night game against the Carolina Panthers, Romo announced his homosexuality to NBC's Michelle Tofoya during a sideline interview. Quote: "I'm gay, Toni Kukoc will you marry me?"

:_rofl: :_rofl: :_rofl:

How long 'til this paragraph is removed???

Last edited:
I guess they do let anyone submit to Wikipedia:

Yeah, that's the kinda the idea. Fortunately there are people out that who keep an eye this sort of stuff and vandalism like this tends not to last too long.

I love this statement

"Romo will be attending the 2007 Pro Bowl, as just one of four Cowboys chosen for the NFC team"

What, were they supposed to have 22 players make the Pro Bowl?

Wow 10/30. Carbon why/how did you find this thread and resurrect it?

I was searching for something else and ran across that article...didn't even pay attention to the date until I hit post....heheh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom