check out this ebay item (1 Viewer)

for 24 grand you can buy 4 tickets to all home games for 10 years.

Not a chance it goes for that much -- I would say that 10 grand may get some second looks (since the tickets themselves probably are worth 6K or so -- but 22K not a chance

Hell, thats dirt cheap. You all should see what the PSL for the new Jerry World are going to cost. Some are in the $100,000.00 range. And that is each. The common man wont see the inside of that new stadium except on tv, or maybe if they play some high school games there. It is causing a bit of a stir around these parts.

Not a chance it goes for that much -- I would say that 10 grand may get some second looks (since the tickets themselves probably are worth 6K or so -- but 22K not a chance

10 grand wouldn't even get a look, I have sec 643 and right when you walk out the entrance...boom... our seats are to the left, row 7, you don't even have to go up any flights of steps and his is half way up:selefant: ...

Not a chance it sells, my tickets are about 600.00 for the pair. If it does, I'm right benhind him in selling:hihi: ....

That is just for the "RIGHT" to the tickets, you still have to pay for the actual tickets!!!!

Crack-Head!!

Some "rights to season tickets" have sold for as much as $2,000-$3,000 on eBay for each seat.
I have considered selling my rights to two of my four tickets, but I wouldn't take anything less than $5,000 for each seat. (In other words, I will gladly keep them.)
One would STILL have to purchase the tickets on a yearly basis.

If someone is willing to pay 24K for those tix, I've got some wonderful mountaintop property in Ocean City, Maryland I'd like to talk to him about. Nice easy ARM with minimal balloon payment and no documentation required!! It just doesn't get any better than that. I'll also throw in 100 shares of Bear & Stearns stock.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom