Check this draft prospect out! (1 Viewer)

GameBreaker

Underrated
Reaction score
Amobi Okoye, DT, Louisville (SR)
The NFL Draft may never have seen a prospect like Amobi Okoye. When he came to the United States as a 12-year-old Okoye tested into the 9th grade, which allowed him to graduate from high school earlier than most and play Division I college football as a 16-year-old true freshman. That means that despite playing four years of college ball against top-notch competition Okoye will still only be a 20-year-old rookie in the NFL next year and while he is already quite a player the sky is the limit for him in terms of physical upside.

Got it from NFLDraftCountdown.

MAN, this is a special kid. We need to draft him, what a positive impact he would make on our current players.

yeah they talked about him during the louisville rutgers game.... seems like a very intelligent kid, the type coach likes

All depends on where he's projected to be drafted. Our inside run defense is exceptional. Our first 3 rounds should be focused on cornerback, linebacker, and wide receiver (in that order). If he's still around in round three, I can see us taking him using the "best player available" strategy, but I doubt he'll fall that far. I love his story though; sounds like he'd fit in excellent.

All depends on where he's projected to be drafted. Our inside run defense is exceptional. Our first 3 rounds should be focused on cornerback, linebacker, and wide receiver (in that order). If he's still around in round three, I can see us taking him using the "best player available" strategy, but I doubt he'll fall that far. I love his story though; sounds like he'd fit in excellent.

i would put tight end before linebacker and wide reciever

i like this idea: pick the best CB, Linebacker, TE, or WR available. Of course, if we lose Grant, DE becomes a huge priority.

Amobi Okoye, DT, Louisville (SR)
The NFL Draft may never have seen a prospect like Amobi Okoye. When he came to the United States as a 12-year-old Okoye tested into the 9th grade, which allowed him to graduate from high school earlier than most and play Division I college football as a 16-year-old true freshman. That means that despite playing four years of college ball against top-notch competition Okoye will still only be a 20-year-old rookie in the NFL next year and while he is already quite a player the sky is the limit for him in terms of physical upside.

Got it from NFLDraftCountdown.

MAN, this is a special kid. We need to draft him, what a positive impact he would make on our current players.

We need a LB and 2 corners

Where is a WR coming from on the first day of the draft?
So many other needs on the DL, LB, CB,OL (not an any order) I just don't see that being a high priority.

CB, LB, TE in order of need. As much as I like Willis, I think we go CB in round one. Just a hunch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom