Chess Legend Bobby Fisher has just died (2008) in Iceland (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Very controversial man If I may say so but a classic chess player.

Breaking News, Just hard it on ESPN.

He was 64 years old when he died today

I saw an interview with him and he was a little crazy to say the least. It was with Jeremy Schapp of ESPN. Fisher went on and on about Schapps dad.

Bobby%20Fischer%20aboard%20the%20jetplane%20arrv%20Iceland%20(2).JPG

HEY, WHO YOU CALLIN CRAZY?!?!

+1

Whoever was searching for him can stop.

Good riddance to the hateful lunatic indeed.

He was an American hero for those of you who remember back to the cold war. :shrug:

TPS

......., sad to see him go.

Why?

He was an American hero for those of you who remember back to the cold war. :shrug:

TPS

Key word......"was".

Then he became mean, hateful and maniacal. He hated everything America stood for and even cheered the 9-11 attacks. He said that America needs to destroyed.

I won't miss him.

TPS

Yes, he beat the Soviets in "their" sport. I think he became mentally ill. A good chess player former colleague believed Fischer one of the innovators of chess history.

>>Yes, he beat the Soviets in "their" sport. I think he became mentally ill. A good chess player former colleague believed Fischer one of the innovators of chess history.

Indeed. Most geniuses are a step or two away from being completely insane anyway (as I'm sure you realize and drink frequently to keep the inner wolves at bay). I can't hate on the guy who defeated those evil commie ******** at their own game. He was a hero to many of us budding chess players at the time. That he came to hate the oligarchist culture of jews running American banks, media conglomerates and secret societies is but an afterthought. ( :covri: )

Not that it is in any way related, but I think it was the following year when Bobby Riggs took on Billie Jean King in the match for the ages. It was heavy being a kid in the early 70's and dealing with all these major, unresolved conflicts such as man vs. woman, God's country vs. the Evil Empire, etc. :17:

TPS

Why?

Key word......"was".

Then he became mean, hateful and maniacal. He hated everything America stood for and even cheered the 9-11 attacks. He said that America needs to destroyed.

I won't miss him.

I try to stay open to opposing point of views.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom