Chevy brings back Blazer - and people don’t like it (1 Viewer)

Never been a fan of the Blazer.. my dad had one, a 1986 S10 Blazer ‘Tahoe’ Edition’, which he proceeded to total a few months after he got it.. it was nice, but i’ve always preferred Broncos and Jeeps, even the Bronco II which was a rollover accident waiting to happen.

There’s the S-10 Blazer (similar to Bronco II) but there’s also K-5 Blazer, which is quite a bit more robust:

There’s the S-10 Blazer (similar to Bronco II) but there’s also K-5 Blazer, which is quite a bit more robust:

Yeah, the K5 Blazer is definitely preferable to the S10 Blazer i think.. for whatever reason though, I’ve always preferred Ford products over Chevrolet.. the first new vehicle i ever bought with my own money was a Ranger that i loved, and i’ve had Fords and Chevys as company cars; the Fords (mostly Fusions) were always nice, while the Chevy (Impala), while pretty nice , definitely felt cheaper, and everything in it felt like if i turned or pulled too hard, it might break off.. ultimately i just think Fords have a better look, especially the vintage ones.

Id be interested in an electric Mustang

Yes.

Porsche Audi Lambo and MB offer electric cars. What's so sacred about a Mustang? They look much better than the Tesla 3....

Last edited:
I had a 1999 Blazer the same color as this one. I loved that vehicle. Got it brand new. I ended up trading it in for the Colorado when they first came out. There are times when I still see this body style on the road and it makes me miss my old Blazer. I'm not too big a fan of this new body style they've got going on, though. I'm a little surprised they didn't style it to look more like the current Colorado, since in it's previous life, the Blazer and S-10 body styles were similar.

3b5125b8382b43f691db6b6fb6e755ed.jpg

Well, the Mustang is slated to go all electric by '23, with Ford's SUV out much sooner.

I guess we'll see just how many people who talk the talk regarding the environment while on the interwebs will actually walk the walk. I'm not promising that I'll get a Mustang, since most other brands also have EV projects on tap.

I can guarantee that I'll be rockin an EV by '23 tho...

Last edited:
People remember the blazer much more fondly than I do. Minus the early ones they were huge piles. The 90's on were terrible. This new one is just another in a long line of suv's that are better suited for mall crawling and grocery hauling than real work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom