Chicago (Lakefront area) bar for Saints games? (1 Viewer)

v3kt0r

Count de Monet
Reaction score
I'll be in Chicago Sun Dec 3. Any good sports bars that show all the games around N Columbus Drive?

Not that I know of, and I've been looking for one --anywhere-- out here.

I'll probably be watching it on the computer, because Chicago tends to carry NFC North games.

Chicago Bars

For you, I'm assuming you're on the river and columbus, I would say ESPN zone, which is located at 43 E Ohio. However, if you're looking for something less "touristy", I would suggest taking the red line (the "L") up to wrigleyville - how familiar are you with Chicago?

Its not in the Loop, but Gamebreakers show all of the games.
You need to take red or brown line.
Its the corner of Lincoln, Sedgwick, and Fullerton,.. I think?

I went there teice my first year in Chicago. After that I foud a bar closer to where I lived at the time (plus parking was easier). After that, I broke down and bought Directv.

I approve of this thread, never too early to start making Saints NFC Championship game plans.

For you, I'm assuming you're on the river and columbus, I would say ESPN zone, which is located at 43 E Ohio. However, if you're looking for something less "touristy", I would suggest taking the red line (the "L") up to wrigleyville - how familiar are you with Chicago?

Very - I've been here a bit over a year now. I know Wrigleyville is anywhere west off the red line at Addison. Any bar in particular I should check out? I know Eagles fans, Steelers fans, etc. have their particular digs... I guess Saints fans aren't as numerous up here :(

Thanks for the reponses. I'll be getting in to the airport @9:30 so need to find someplace close to my hotel so the ESPN zone might have to do.

Just checked mapquest and its only 6 blocks away. Thanks!

I just got back from Chicago and I watched the Saints vs. Pittsburgh game in a bar called "small Bar" it is on the southside and has Lambic beer on tap.

CHICAGO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom