Chicago teenager beaten to death by violent gang members (1 Viewer)

I find it interesting that CNN (et.al) have picked now to all of a sudden care about this sort of thing. It's been happening for many years.

Are you referring to the coverage of the Chicago murder? If so, there was a ton of coverage last year on the high number of teens murdered in the Chicago area.

personally I blame the news media for thier glorious portrayal of violence in the news,

and the stupid bears.

The video is some heinous ****!!!

I got linked to it somewhere else thinking it was a news report, I hate seeing stuff like that. I feel kinda sick after seeing it.

I don't understand how people can do stuff like that.

the people responsible for this will not get away! we must all stand before the judge himself and will be judged!

personally I blame the news media for thier glorious portrayal of violence in the news,

and the stupid bears.

Is this a serious statement or sarcasm?

I wish there was an easy answer to the gang problem in this country. I don't mind when the criminals kill each other but from what I've read this young man was an innocent victim. According to reports he was a honor student and was attempting to help someone.

+1
I find it interesting that CNN (et.al) have picked now to all of a sudden care about this sort of thing. It's been happening for many years.
With Chicago competing to host the Summer Olympics, everything about the Windy City is about to become daily news.

i hope they catch these idiots and give them full punishment possible. i dont care how old they are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom