@ Chicago (1 Viewer)

Yoweigh

is not a rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone going to this game? I'll be there with 5 others.

I didn't see a thread for this one. If I missed it please merge.

I'm planning on going with 2 others. Looking for tickets now. Hoping the bears lose this weekend and the prices drop a little. 200+ for even crap seats is ridiculous.

New Orleans native here living in Minneapolis..I plan on taking the road trip from Mpls to Chicago for this game.. I would love to meet up w some fellow Saints fans in Chicago for this game!! Whodat!?!?!

Be careful folks. My friends went to a saints game there and it wasn't pretty. Prepare to have beer thrown at you and to be spit at.

These ticket prices are going to end up being more than my damn airfare. Damn I hate the bears....

Attachments

• rebirth-10.5-SW.jpg
    rebirth-10.5-SW.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm going with 2 other friends, and we're actually going to be in the owner's box because our friend in Chicago is the son of a Bears executive. Can't wear Saints clothes though

We might check out Rebirth though!

I am a Chicago native, and my Wife and I will be there with 2 others. Doesn't matter where we are all sitting. We are there to support our team's victory over these damn bears. They are on their way back to the Superbowl. We will be sitting in Sec 154 Row 4. As close to the field, and team that I can afford. :ezbill: Hope to see you guys there.

I'm going with 2 other friends, and we're actually going to be in the owner's box because our friend in Chicago is the son of a Bears executive. Can't wear Saints clothes though

We might check out Rebirth though!

Don't worry there will be enough Saints fan there to cover for ya!! Who Dat

Just a couple of pics I took, we had great seats by the tunnel.

Attachments

• IMG_1739.jpg
    IMG_1739.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 3
Just a couple of pics I took, we had great seats by the tunnel.

Attachments

• IMG_1754.jpg
    IMG_1754.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom