Chicago (1 Viewer)

If I go then I'm probably getting there Monday morning at 11:30am

Well, I'll still be there (obviously), so some of us should find a spot to meet up. I'm staying in the Grant Park area - downtown, in "The Loop" area.

When are people getting to Chicago? I'll be in early on Sunday morning, so I plan to find someplace to watch the Sunday afternoon games.

We're getting there Sat night at 8:30. We'll be watching football on Sunday and will probably go watch the Chicago Blackhawks Sunday night.

So for those of you who are interested in tailgating, Chef Brian Jupiter from New Orleans and now of Frontier in Chicago is hosting a tailgate in the Adler Lot by the Adler Planetarium. The tailgate is $25 all inclusive or $35 if you want a ride from the restaurant to the game and back. Here is the info:

Buy Now Deals | ProjectParties.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 0
Whoever is interested in meeting up Sunday for the games, you can PM me, and I will give you my number. I'm a Saints STH from Houma, but I live in the Lakeview area of Chicago. Monday, I will be at the Frontier tailgate. For the record, I'm not affiliated with the restaurant. That's just where the Saints fan meetup group watches the games. They organized the tailgate. Anyway, I'm off on Monday and Tuesday, so I'm fine with meeting up at any point. Let me know if you need suggestions on anything.

-Jason

Saints tailgate in chicago

I am the president of the Who Dat Nation: Chicago Chapter and we throwing the biggest Saints tailgate party Chicago has ever seen!

We will be in the Adler RV/ Bus Parking Lot (see map attached) with a bus load of Saints fans from all over Chicago and the midwest. (this is the same tailgate mentioned in Hornets post above- thanks Hornets 440!)

Food
-Gumbo
-Grilled andouille sausage
-Seafood pasta
-Muffalettas
-BBQ wings
-Chips and Dip

Adult Beverages
-Variety of Abita Beers
-Hurricanes

The Deal:

$35 for tailgate + bus transportation (only 50 seats available so please get your tickets early!)

$25 for tailgate only (meet us at the Adler North RV/ Bus parking lot at 5 PM- see map.)

More info here:

Saints vs Bears at Soldier Field- Tailgate Party - Who Dat Nation: Chicago Chapter (Chicago, IL) - Meetup

PS- If anyone knows the Saints flight info please PM me or contact me at the link- we'd like to greet the Saints when they arrive in Chicago!

Attachments

• 600_432319449.jpg
    600_432319449.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 5
  • FrontierSaintsBearsTailgate.jpg
    FrontierSaintsBearsTailgate.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 1
leaving for chicago now. pm me if ya'll are looking to meet up. sunday night at mad river (it is an eagles bar for the night game eagles v. cowboys).

Whoever is interested in meeting up Sunday for the games, you can PM me, and I will give you my number. I'm a Saints STH from Houma, but I live in the Lakeview area of Chicago. Monday, I will be at the Frontier tailgate. For the record, I'm not affiliated with the restaurant. That's just where the Saints fan meetup group watches the games. They organized the tailgate. Anyway, I'm off on Monday and Tuesday, so I'm fine with meeting up at any point. Let me know if you need suggestions on anything.

-Jason
I just purchased 2 tickets for the tailgate. Looking forward to a great night.

If anyone else wants to go to Mad River for the game tonight, I'll be there. You can PM me for my cell. -Jason

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom