Chick-Fil-A, the home version (1 Viewer)

Chick-Fil-A home edition?

• Chick-Fil-YES!

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No thank you

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Tacoes!

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Uh oh. I had a premature voting moment. Misread.
It’s a no for me. I do love eating there though. It’s the only fast food place the wife and I enjoy. Smother that sandwich in MAYO! Yum!!!!!

On the weed note @guidomerkinsrules I wish I wasn’t impervious to the effects of weed. I see it relax so many people and it just does not move me at all. Very odd. And I’m talking (from what they all say) smoking the finest sheet. I’m wired wrong.

Last edited:
That doesn't make sense.

So you are going to go to the restaurant to buy a kit to make CFA at home... why not just buy the already made stuff and take it home, for cheaper?
My youngest son loves him some CFA, always chicken sandwich, no pickles, fries, Coke, $6.39 at the window, thank you, my pleasure. 2 meals would be $12.78, already prepared. Why would I spend $15.89 and have to prepare the stuff?

The Falcons are rubbing on CFA.

I love CFL. An amazing product and a pretty darn good company too. I've seen them open their restaurants on Sunday just to serve food in disaster relief, free food.

That doesn't make sense.

So you are going to go to the restaurant to buy a kit to make CFA at home... why not just buy the already made stuff and take it home, for cheaper?
My youngest son loves him some CFA, always chicken sandwich, no pickles, fries, Coke, $6.39 at the window, thank you, my pleasure. 2 meals would be $12.78, already prepared. Why would I spend $15.89 and have to prepare the stuff?

The Falcons are rubbing on CFA.

My wife said the same. Lol.

What is an Ark Encounter?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom