Chick Flicks you actually like (1 Viewer)

Does Wedding Crashers qualify as a chick flick/romantic comedy? I know it's a comedy as well, but it does have a wedding and romance. If so, I throw my vote in for that.

I would also nominate Marley & Me & 27 dresses.

Does Wedding Crashers qualify as a chick flick/romantic comedy? I know it's a comedy as well, but it does have a weddings and romance. If so, I throw my vote in for that.

I would also nominate Marley & Me & 27 dresses.

Wedding Crashers and Marley & Me are not chick flicks. As for M&M, would you consider Old Yeller as a chick flick?

Wedding Crashers and Marley & Me are not chick flicks. As for M&M, would you consider Old Yeller as a chick flick?

I can understand you point on Wedding Crashers, but in M&M, the dog was really the backdrop story to the couples marriage/relationship. The dog just tied it all together with funny/emotional scenes. The real story was having to compromise in relationships and finding contentment in family life and being happy with it all. Definitely a chick flick.

I've always liked Terms of Endearment. Very sad movie.

10 Things I Hate About You
Love Actually

Prob more, but I can't think of any right now.

Optimus,
Can we get a ruling that broadway musicals constitute a separate category and are not "chick flicks"?

sevenbridesforsevenbros.jpg

the-king-and-i-799367.jpg
1964-My-Fair-Lady.jpg

The Alien movies.
GI Jane
Terminator 2
Long Kiss Goodnight (Samuel L. Jackson's character - Hysterical)

"Out of Africa"

For the incredible cinematography.
All Redford movies are chick flicks. Our viewing pleasure is his reason for being.

Not many for me, but I did like The English Patient.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T5qalNX5G94?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T5qalNX5G94?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom