N/S Chiefs @ Buccaneers (1 Viewer)

The year that Tommy Boy is not invincible and we have Dennis Allen.

The Bucs are gonna have a harder drop than the Saints. Nothing they have done was because of ownership, GM, or coach.
Brady basically rented the franchise for three years and they’ll return to where they were before Brady.
And you guys got Tampas reject QB, he’s gotta go to google and check out how to read defenses. LASIK and google sure helped him out. Spare me the broken back, my heart goes out to him cos I wanted him to succeed in Tampa like hell. He is, who he is. 5 grand in yards…when you trail every game. Toms 5 grand was for real last year.

Someone needs to end Mike Evans’ season
Typical saints fan. Vontaze burfict says what’s up Unk. Doesn’t surprise me from your handle either. You saints fans are putrid, go celebrate 28-3 like the aints had something to do with it. Only fan base who celebrates that like it’s Christmas…it’s easy to see why tho.

Interestingly enough - this division is bad enough that a path to the playoffs may not need that great of a record. Lol.
Could end up like the NFC East was a few years ago where all teams were sub .500 and no one could seem to win the one game they needed to take control.

😆 the refs!? Don’t you ever change. Who’m I kidding, you won’t. Y’all sure a whiney bunch.
Imagine camping out on a rival board to be a troll. Begging for anyone to pay your irrelevant franchise attention outside of Brady has got to be miserable. Instead of being on your own board during a prime time game, you’re on ours?!

How embarrassing.😫🤣

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom