N/S Chiefs @ Buccaneers (1 Viewer)

What an incredible play design...pointing one way and then a man in motion taking the snap.

Reminds me of something Sean would have designed. Not the current Saints' coaching staff.
Definitely had me looking at them talking and I missed the snap.

Yeah, our division isn't that great but we have to clean up our mistakes and get better. We're beating ourselves honestly, that's from the coaching to the play on the field. Start stringing together some wins.

Is that you Sean? Welcome back!!!

That hit Brady took reminded me of the hit Brees took against Tampa back in 2014, ended up missing the next game vs Carolina on the road. Strained shoulder.

Must be nice to have a full squad week in and week out from year to year too.

Our team has to stick to the basics cause we never know who will be playing..
I'm willing to bet the past 4 seasons or heck I'll go back to1 18, that N.O is in the top 3 when it comes to injuries. And probably at the top when it comes to starter/key player injuries

We should've hired Eric Bienemy. I will say it until I drop dead.

Everyone would've hired him but for his #metoo issues. He's not head coach material in this era. He probably would not have his current job if he had to be hired today, but Andy Reid can keep him employed.

I wasn’t even going that route, but it seems another poster has Jameis on his mind.
My bad, I thought you were being sarcastic and I went with it cause of the talk of Winston not reading or calling protection right.

This crazy KC defense again. What happened to teams having a killer instant and running teams into the ground when you have them down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom