N/S Chiefs/Bucs Game Possibly Being Moved To Minneapolis (1 Viewer)

The Dome would be available since the Vikings v Saints is in London.

If the latest forecast track stays the same, there’s no way they play a game in Tampa Sunday. Might not play a game there for a few weeks. The eye is forecast to go straight over Tampa as a strong cat 3. Prayers for everyone in that area, we know all to well what they’re about to go through.

I hope the people of Tampa are okay, outside that I have no sympathy for he Bucs we dealt wit that last year.

They should have played in the Dome, it would have been great for the area and it would have split the difference distance for both teams.

The Dome would be available since the Vikings v Saints is in London.
Nope. Now that Brady had figured out how to win at the Superdome, I’d rather they travel to where there’s likely to be far less Bucs fans in the seats.

Why not just play the game in Kansas City as a home game for the Bucs? That seemed to work well for the ticket sales when the Giants hosted our ‘home’ game after Katrina.

Why would they suddenly switch procedures for a team that is evacuating from a major hurricane? :mad:

Nope. Now that Brady had figured out how to win at the Superdome, I’d rather they travel to where there’s likely to be far less Bucs fans in the seats.

Why not just play the game in Kansas City as a home game for the Bucs? That seemed to work well for the ticket sales when the Giants hosted our ‘home’ game after Katrina.

Why would they suddenly switch procedures for a team that is evacuating from a major hurricane? :mad:
Yeah, what is with this neutral site thing?? We had to play a home-game in enemy territory, even if they did give us the "Nicer home locker-room".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom