N/S Chiefs on pace to break Saints record of most yards allowed in a single season (1 Viewer)

Mahomes also on pace to break the passing records. Hope that cold weather slows him down. It fits the narrative on Reid teams slowing down in December.

Bucs are on pace to break a few of our defensive crappy records too. I know one was completion percentage against

They will face the same fate as the 2011 Saints. They have a cupcake schedule thanks to the AFC being a trash conference so 13-3 is possible. Their offense is great, but they're not going to a SB with that defense.

Given the Chiefs recent playoff years under Reid, I'll be shocked if they even win a playoff game.

They will face the same fate as the 2011 Saints. They have a cupcake schedule thanks to the AFC being a trash conference so 13-3 is possible. Their offense is great, but they're not going to a SB with that defense.

Given the Chiefs recent playoff years under Reid, I'll be shocked if they even win a playoff game.

Well. 2011.
Had we not turned it over 6 times in that game versus they who shall not be named...and lost Pierre to an illegal hit, as he was about to score...on their one...then they went and scored (14 pt swing) we’d have won. And we still almost did win. So I’d say by that comparison they have a shot. We were that close to winning it all even after spotting that team 19 off the jump.

It will be interesting how their own offense holds up in its own hometown weather come late November. The wind chill in KC is brutal. Maybe Andy Reid would have a better playoff record if his offense was in better environments come playoff time than Philly and KC

The NFL is turning more and more into college football by the week. Sure, I like offense but there isnt much that resembles defense anymore and it's a little tough to watch. Its becoming too much. Who has the ball last, and needs to score will basically be the winner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom