Chiefs sign Chase Daniel (1 Viewer)

Chase figures there's a much better chance of beating out Smith than Brees. I wish him all the best.

As much as I love that Chase is get'n a shot to prove himself, can't think of anyone else (at present) to come in & run the "O" if that certain UN-mentionable were to have ever happened.. all those shots of Brees on the sideline after comin' off the field, and who else was there ?? like a little brother wantin' to learn from the big brother.. sure gonna miss that kid.. while true he really didn't do a whole lot while he was here, it was reassuring that someone that the Saints actually drafted was there in case of emergency.. All the best to Mr. Daniel.. Now, where's that Colt Brennan hangin' out ?!?!?!? (j/k).. My guess ?? their gonna draft the heir to the throne, just a guess though.

NW.

Perfect place for him to land.

He will be starting in KC one day soon.

Happy for Chase, Wish him well. Sorry Alex Smith, looks like you will be on the bench again this year :hihi:

I'm happy for him because he deserves the chance that he was never going to get here as long as that #9 guy is around.:hihi:

Congrats to Chase. Now how does this effect Drew's celebration after td's?

He dates a good-looking girl who's a newscaster for Kansas First News. That could've played into his decision as well.

Alex Smith could find himself getting supplanted AGAIN by a much more mobile QB. Except this one has experience learning under a far superior QB.

We'll see how this works out.

Gets to compete and gets to move back home (he played at Mizzou right?). Good for him and best of luck. I hope he beats out that scrub.

Chase Daniel has shown nothing that suggests that he can be a true starting quarterback in the NFL. In fact, we do not even know whether Chase Daniel has the ability to play for a four game or so stretch in the event the starting quarterback becomes injured.

We needed last year to upgrade the depth behind Brees. Hopefully, this year we will do so.

Reid is also a great coach to learn under and has a significant track record of getting back up qbs starting jobs. The red flag for me is obviously buffalo needs a qb, I'd assume Payton gave Marrone his take on Daniel, probably wasn't glowing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom