Chiefs sign Chase Daniel (1 Viewer)

Could be a fun little QB competition to watch in camp.

I'm rooting for Chase to win the job, wish him all the best.

Thanks for everything, Chase. Best of luck to you!

Interesting. I wonder if his decision to play with another team was entirely his idea.

Good luck Chase. Had he re-up'd here he would be implanted as a backup for a few more years. At least in KC he has a legit shot at winning a starting spot.

Chase isn't going to beat out Alex Smith, lol. Smith is a winning QB in the league. He has led his team to the number 1 seed last season, and a great start this season.

I like Chase, but he looks like a back up in preseason, much less if he played during the regular season.

Chase isn't going to beat out Alex Smith, lol. Smith is a winning QB in the league. He has led his team to the number 1 seed last season, and a great start this season.

I like Chase, but he looks like a back up in preseason, much less if he played during the regular season.

he's a winning qb? the guy was nothing but a losing qb and nearly declared as a bust. he had 1 good season on a very very good team.

i predict the old alex smith to return.

Old Alex Smith was replaced when new Alex Smith got a coach that had a good system around him. Reid is much the same as Harbaugh in that he will get a solid offense around Smith.

Chase will be a solid qb that will eventually play and get traded off for a 2nd rounder just like Kolb, AJ Feely, etc qb Reid has coached and sold the sizzle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom