Chiefs vs. Eagles...great. (1 Viewer)

It looks like the chiefs didnt cook on time, from the way philly is man handling them

Maybe the Saints will get a little more respect for that beatdown we gave Philly.

Also, D.Jackson shows again why he's a freakin moron.

Missed practice all week with a groin injury and decides to do a frontflip into-a-split into the endzone.

i always get stuck with just the texans games over here.. and they absolutely refuse to show any saints games. houston was the ONLY area in texas NOT to show the saints game last week but instead showed a movie

and justin.tv sucks

BTW, here's the TV distribution map: http://the506.com/nflmaps/

Personally, I think that it sucks that the networks alternate weeks with the doubleheader, but it makes sense from their perspective as they make their money off of ad revenue, not consumer happiness. I also despise the blackout policy for a number of reasons, but again, I understand why it exists.

They dont alternate weeks but they never get more than two weeks in a row of the double header.

Also for the OP, CBS couldnt show you the Atlanta/New England game even if they desperately wanted to.

CBS can only show games where the visiting team is AFC. Fox can only show games where the visiting team is NFC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom