Article Chiefs vs Rams: Game of the Week Prediction (Article/Video) (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
The Week 11 edition of Monday Night Football features a possible Super Bowl LIII matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Los Angeles Rams. Both teams are also ranked in the top 5 of the Gridiron Fanatic NFL Top 15 Team Power Rankings Poll.

Chiefs vs Rams: Game of the Week Prediction

I think the NFL gave the Rams a huge advantage by moving the game to LA. I’m just praying the Chiefs beat the snot out of the Rams.

Also hoping the Chiefs win. For obvious reasons. They definitely have the horses on offense.

I think the NFL gave the Rams a huge advantage by moving the game to LA. I’m just praying the Chiefs beat the snot out of the Rams.
Stadium will be filled with Chiefs fans.

Fans have been scrambling since the announcement of the move. Problem is, the air quality in L.A.? Then add the wild fire issue?

I'm not so sure the NFL really did the rams as my favors...

I want the Chiefs to win, but I don't think they will. I think the only way the Chiefs win is if they keep the Rams front four from getting to Mahomes. If the Rams can get a lot of pressure on Mahomes, we're gonna need to hope the Bears beat the Rams.

Rams defense will be the decider in this game. K.C.'s defense is still ranked near the bottom of the league, despite playing a schedule that is even easier than the RSams cupcakes.

We all talk about how bad the Rams defense is with their schedule, but they're middle of the pact right now. Yes, they're disappointing, but K.C. is much worse on the defensive side of the ball.

Fans have been scrambling since the announcement of the move. Problem is, the air quality in L.A.? Then add the wild fire issue?

I'm not so sure the NFL really did the rams as my favors...

They really didn't. Stanford and Cal had to postpone their big game due to the fires.

The Week 11 edition of Monday Night Football features a possible Super Bowl LIII matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Los Angeles Rams,,,.

And today's game in New Orleans features last year's Superbowl winning Philadelphia Eagles vs this year's Superbowl favorite New Orleans Saints.

Personally, I hope Mahomes looks terrible, but the Chiefs win on defensive touchdowns in a low scoring game.[/QUOTE]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom