Child finds and eats condom found in play pit (1 Viewer)

I am not really buying this story. Say one would for some reason want to go to the McDonalds play area to do this... I do not believe they would take the time out to put on a condom first... it would have to be a hit and run and no room for evidence of any wrongdoing. Kid probably ate a condom at home.

I am not really buying this story. Say one would for some reason want to go to the McDonalds play area to do this... I do not believe they would take the time out to put on a condom first... it would have to be a hit and run and no room for evidence of any wrongdoing. Kid probably ate a condom at home.

I'm with you on that. Only other thing that comes to mind, is 2 workers getting it on after they closed. One being.... The MANAGER!!!:no:

My middle school playground had used condoms and syringes all over the play area. That's a gated middle school. This is a McDonalds.

Also, if you're bangin boots in a McDonalds play area I'd like to think a condom is the first thing you put on.

Not sure the mom is cooking up condom soup at home, but I agree this is probably a frivolous lawsuit.

Reminds me of a weird childhood memory. When i was in the 3rd grade we would always see condoms inside the trash cans, and as the curious little rascals we all were would take them to the playground and play with them. Our teacher was an attractive young Mexican women engaged to some Berkeley grad., so we assumed she was having an affair with the black janitor. Turns out a kid was taking them from his brothers drawer, and showing them off in class lol.

father is outraged
l.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom