ChiliPAD Sleep System (1 Viewer)

Waymer

Waymer
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone actually tried one of these temperature-regulating devices, or something similar? I know a few people who swear they are amazing and improved their sleep and worth any penny. Anyone here feel the same way (or opposite)?

Last edited:
I mean, if you need something like this you have to go with the one Taysom promotes right? On a serious note, I would be more comfortable with air as the cooling tool versus water.

So I don’t really have this problem, I keep my room cold enough that I don’t get hot from the neck down. But if I ever found out that one of the cooling pillows was more than a gimmick, I would be in like

1604983851534.jpeg

One extra “i” is all it takes to make that an odd name choice. Took me forever trying to figure out what chili had to do with it.
Because no matter what we are talking about chili makes it better

ok. Now I’m trying to apply that to pillows. Are you sure about this? It’s a little late to be changing bed dressings.

Are you fallopian kidding me? The Chili Pillow is the perfect cradle for your head at night. It's the perfect blend cushiony softness and firm support

Available with or without beans.

I mean, if you need something like this you have to go with the one Taysom promotes right? On a serious note, I would be more comfortable with air as the cooling tool versus water.

Ha. Apparently Lutz and Keith Kirkwood (still listed on the site as a Saints WR) also. :)

I've head mixed reviews on BedJet. It's basically just a fan and a tube. Not that it can't be helpful.

I mean, I highly doubt I would shell out the money on any of these products, but I was just curious. Anything for an edge like Tayson. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom